Sunday, September 9, 2012

Relationship Quotes

Relationship quotations might offer clarity into ourselves and those around us. These quotations below can give perspective on how other people live their lives, love their closest friends, or relate to the majority of people around them. The relationship quotes might be helpful to offer recommendations or to reflect about our connections. Below, find a collection of the best quotes about relationships, love, and missing people.

I Love You Quotes
I am entirely yours, that if I might have all the world given me, I could not be happy but in your love. ~ Duke of Marlborough

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved... loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. -Victor Hugo

Why do I love you? Because I finally learned what the word means, and you were the one who showed me.

You are a beautiful part of my life... I Love You!

For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. -Rosemonde Gerard

Grow old along with me; the best is yet to be. -Robert Browning

Missing You Quotes
Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. -Lamartine

Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell. -Emily Dickinson

You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... I Miss You! -Anonymous

Relationship Quotes
Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. -Jules Renard

It is better to be in chains with friends , than to be in a garden with strangers. -Persian Proverb

One should always be in love. That is the reason one should never marry. -Oscar Wilde

The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake. -Aristotle

A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. -Brendan Francis

Relationship quotes are for the birds. -Unkown

To have joy one must share it. Happiness was born a twin.-Lord Byron

Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent protects you from age. -Jeanne Moreau

Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it. -George Carlin

We were all raised on Torch songs. We were all raised on hopeless romance. -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment